Wednesday, April 15, 2009

chippy

isn't it obvious that I love fuschia or any shades of pink?

this is my first ever blazer and hopefully you will be seeing me wearing more blazers because I kinda like blazers right now.

luckily I found a cute blazer in my father's closet yesterday. he said he used to wear it when he was younger and thinner but since his belly got bigger when he got married to my mom, he never got to wear it anymore.

I also found a blazer in my mom's closet..it's kinda big for me but I think it'll do so I'll still wear it in the near future.

the scarf. unfortunately I was not able to take a good shot of the scarf. sorry.

I want you to meet my sister. she loves anything that has long sleeves. she's the conservative type.

that's the shoulder bag I always use.

the scarf. we love scarves. hehe! ;)

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a scarf fiend too, haha :)
    Greattt blazer. love it, want one, need one ;)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to find another purple fan.
    Thanks for the blog visit, love. :)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete